Admin
This thread is for reporting and discussing any issues with sharing and or uploading any type of content.
 likes this.
 reacted this
Virginia Brown Fralick
Nothing posts! This is going to be quite a big deal as it gets tweaked! Liking what I can see and discover.
Has not been user friendly yet. Please rethink the June 15 closing of the old site until
the quirks are really gone in the new one.
Be the first person to like this
Be the first person like this
Admin
Nothing posts! This is going to be quite a big deal as it gets tweaked! Liking what I can see and discover.
Has not been user friendly yet. Please rethink the June 15 closing of the old site until
the quirks are really gone in the new one.
We won't be closing old TPC until after we've worked out all the bugs and successfully migrated all users.
June 15th is our target goal.
Last update on June 6, 12:52 pm by Admin.
 likes this.
 reacted this
Admin
Love that we can share pics within a thread!!! It appears that those pics shared within a thread don't show when you access the thread by notifications....they are only showing when they hit the feed.
https://teapartycommunity.org/photo/5487/cat/feed_29976
There are a few notification glitches we still need to work out (this being one of them).
Thank you for reporting this, Ann. :smiley:
Siras Tango
Havent seen a post button except the one used to post this comment. I'm assuming it is supposed to be in relatively the same location on the main feed. I'm unable to post or comment or even upload a cover. None of the 3 small buttons under the comments on another users post does anything either. The photo, whatever the middle button is and the emoji button. None of them do anything. I'm using a laptop with windows 8 and firefox 59 browser. Let me know if you need the build or any other info. Thanks for letting us play with the buttons! :)
 likes this.
 reacted this
Admin
Hi, Siras. We are still working out some of the bugs. When you say you don't see any "post" button do you mean for the main status update box or for comments? The comments don't have a "button", you hit the enter button to post comments. We may add a button for comments in the near future. Please try the emoticons and other buttons again.
Havent seen a post button except the one used to post this comment. I'm assuming it is supposed to be in relatively the same location on the main feed. I'm unable to post or comment or even upload a cover. None of the 3 small buttons under the comments on another users post does anything either. The photo, whatever the middle button is and the emoji button. None of them do anything. I'm using a laptop with windows 8 and firefox 59 browser. Let me know if you need the build or any other info. Thanks for letting us play with the buttons! :)
 likes this.
 reacted this
Siras Tango
Something else I just found out. On the Privacy settings only the profile portion is usable. The Items, email notifications, blocked users tabs do not load. It doesnt change from the profile tab. I can now see the return to top button and it works for me. Still having the above issues, also found out the like button doesnt work. I can see the load more button and it works.
 likes this.
 reacted this
Marcus Lzuru
Figured this might be the place to post it - not sure if it qualifies as a bug. The status update box doesn't retain its formatting such as with paragraph returns. It effectively renders it into a string of simple text, insofar as I can tell.
I'm using Chrome as that seemed to work well enough with the new site.
Thanks for your time!
Jim Steele
A minor upload bug. The system doesn't recognize jpeg files with an extension of .jpeg. It has to be .jpg. It's easy enough to rename them of course.
Siras Tango
I just found out that if I click on reply, under a comment someone else made on a post, that it returns me to the top of the page. It's just like hitting the return to the top button.
 likes this.
 reacted this
Siras Tango
I just found out that if I click on reply, under a comment someone else made on a post, that it returns me to the top of the page. It's just like hitting the return to the top button.
 likes this.
 reacted this
Admin
What device and browser are you using, Siras? I can't replicate this error.
Lisa Alabama
That happens to me as well, Siras. (not always, just sometimes. I'm on a MacBook Air using Safari.)
Siras Tango
I am using a laptop with windows 8.1 firefox version 59.
Siras Tango
Just tried with firefox 61.02 64 bit and no luck.
Klaas Fokkema
I am trying to upload a message in my status but that fails. I cannot find the share button on the bottom of the status.